We want more employers to recruit and Hire HBCU students and graduates! It is really that simple. For over a decade we have encouraged employers to post jobs and internships to expose their brands in the HBCU community.
In a labor market with competition for skilled labor, The HBCU Career Center gives employers an opportunity to connect with the broad and diverse community that supports America’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities. This community is made of up students, alumni, families, former employees and a broad coalition of supporters. Through our job and internship board we also connect with member organizations in an affiliated diversity network that we created.
We acknowledge that there are lots of job board services available. The number has grown exponentially. However, we have been building career awareness in the HBCU community for over a decade. We started this organization to tell the story of the role that HBCUs have played in building a diverse global workforce. Our sole commitment has been to showcase the HBCU community as a source of talent, help students start good career habits early and support career centers on HBCU campuses.
As a Senior HR executive who spent 10+ years in leadership roles in college career centers, I understand the challenges faced in diversity recruiting and college career centers. The HBCU Career Center was developed to help both campuses and employers make progress on those fronts.
How we help your recruiting goals
The HBCU Career Center helps employers reach organizational goals through a robust job board, broad distribution of job announcements through our job board Diversity Network and a growing social media footprint. Here are some of our stats.
- 25,000+ Monthly Job Views
- 50,000+ Social Media Followers
- 5,000+ Newsletter Subscribers
Posting jobs and internships
- Post jobs and internships on The HBCU Career Center job board.
- Use a 15% discount code for nonprofits, government agencies and educational institutions by using entering 95329977 at checkout. It is available on all products.
- Contact HBCU Career Centers here directly on HBCU campuses to target students and grads in specific programs.
- Request our most recent survey of career services on HBCU campuses.
- Here are the recruitment options we have available. Please contact me at email@example.com if you have questions.
We look forward to supporting your recruitment goals!
Dr. Marcia F. Robinson MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP