Hire HBCU Graduates
Employers seek to hire thousands of new diverse college graduates every year. They also actively recruit experienced professionals across all industries to help meet their organization’s talent goals.
In some cases, employers work directly with career centers through career and employer relations programs. However, career center budgets and limited staff availability often restricts small colleges from having custom job boards, hosting job fairs or doing on-campus recruiting. Additionally, employers who are looking for a return on their investment for their recruiting dollars may prefer to go where they can meet the widest, yet targeted audience possible.
In a tight labor market where there is severe competition for skilled labor, The HBCU Career Center offers an opportunity to help employers connect with this diverse audience of professionals.
There are lots of services out there, but none that has remained consistent with the ONLY goal of helping employers connect with a diverse community of professionals who are invested in their own career success.
Since TheHBCUCareerCenter.com is the #1 career and job search helper for diverse students, alumni and staff, it made sense to offer a resource to help employers meet and hire diverse graduates.
How we can help!
If your company is seeking to expand your reach into a pool of diverse candidates consider the following options:
- Post jobs on The HBCU Career Center job board and post internships opportunities at The HBCU Intern board. Through our robust and comprehensive job board, employers can get broad distribution of job announcements through our diversity partnerships.
- Explore our package offerings including Featured Employer services, Banners, Job Flash Packages, Network Postings or Bulk Postings. These services allow for additional exposure on the home page of our job and internship boards. Specific promotional graphics on our social media sites which includes: 34k Facebook fans, 9k Twitter followers, 1500 members in a LinkedIn group and 1500 Instagram followers.
- Use a 15% discount for nonprofits, government agencies and educational institutions by using the Coupon Code 95329977 at checkout. It is available on all products.
- Contact career centers directly on the HBCU campus to target students and grads in specific programs. You can see a full list of HBCU Career Centers here.
- Contact Dr. Robinson at email@example.com regarding sponsorship of newsletter or blog posts.
As a HR professional who spent 10+ years in leadership roles in career centers, I understand the challenges inherent in finding and retaining talent in today’s economy.
We look forward to working with you to meet your recruiting goals!
Dr. Marcia F. Robinson MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP