HBCU Students and Grads
Employers who care about Diversity use The HBCU Career Center!
In a tight labor market where there is severe competition for skilled labor, The HBCU Career Center offers an opportunity to help employers connect with the broad and diverse HBCU community of students, alumni professionals and supporters through our job and internship board, and affiliated networks.
There are lots of job board services out there, but none that has remained consistent with the goal of helping employers connect with a broad diverse community of educated and qualified professionals who are invested in their own career success.
As a Senior HR executive who spent 10+ years in leadership roles in college career centers, I understand the challenges inherent in both developing talent and connecting with that talent in today’s economy. The HBCU Career Center was developed to help both campuses and employers make progress on both fronts.
How we Help your Recruiting Goals
The HBCU Career Center helps employers reach organizational goals through a robust job board, broad distribution of job announcements through our job board Diversity Network and a growing social media footprint.
Our Job Board Gives Employers Access!
- 20,000+ Monthly Job Views
- 50,000+ Social Media Followers
- 5,000+ Newsletter Subscribers
Getting Started is Easy!
- Post jobs and internships on The HBCU Career Center job board.
- Use a 15% discount code for nonprofits, government agencies and educational institutions by using entering 95329977 at checkout. It is available on all products.
- Contact HBCU Career Centers here directly on HBCU campuses to target students and grads in specific programs.
- Find information on HBCU Career Center services in our most recent survey.
- Request our Employer Deck by email to get a more comprehensive description of our offerings.
- View our Employer Deck here for comprehensive description of our offerings.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss features such as banners, newsletter, career article sponsorship or other creative programs to build your brand within this community.
We look forward to supporting your recruitment goals!
Dr. Marcia F. Robinson MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP